Original coffe house chairs
The time spent in a coffee place should be serene. Your should feel a tranquil atmosphere and while being spoiled with a high level of comfort. Seat them in cozy and durable chairs that complement your setting, while revealing the personality of your buinsess. The Cool 2 Mix by Aceray coffee house chairs are designed by you to meet your individual design needs.
Customized coffee house and bar furniture – just in a few clicks
In our Cool 2 Mix (C2M) chair configurator you easily assemble a live model through our simple guide. From leather chairs, to personalized looks with a custom print or logo, your custom design options are endless. The ambiance of your coffee house will be highlighted through elegant decorative chairs or special colored chairs. Make your dream interior become a reality using our Cool 2 Mix Chair Configurator.
In our Cool to mix configurator you can combine:
- 8 shape of chair seats
- 6 chair frame options
- 3 shapes of stool seats
- 3 stool frame optionsv
- 10 standard cut outs
- 8 seat surface material options
- Unlimited amount of design possibilities
- Thousands of laminated options
- Endless design options through custom digital print and custom cut outs and engravings
Why choose the Cool 2 Mix chair?
- The chairs are ecologically processed. All decorative C2M chairs are made of beech veneer and are manufactured in accordance with FSC rules. They are free from Formaldehyde (E1-norm) and are finished with water-based stains and lacquers. The beech wood veneer is processed taking into consideration a carefully managed wood solution resulting in lesser wood consumption.
- All chairs have a strong and resistant construction. The metal frame of the C2M chairs is made of a special high resistant tube with high carbon content called ASFROM, making resistance to breakage reach 420 Newton. The chairs have been tested and passed a still weight test of 150 kg/330 lbs.
- Charismatic design. The shapes and frame options of the decorative C2M chairs have been designed in Italy and invented in such a way that all possible combinations result in an unique and elegant piece of furniture.