Customized dining-room chairs
Leave a strong impression on your guests by seating them in a comfortable and modern dining-room setting. Aceray offers the Cool 2 Mix (C2M) series featuring stylish and resistant dining room chairs that perfectly match your interior and create a pleasant dining experience. You can enhance the overall ambiance of your dining area while creating your own distinct look.
Dining-Room Seating – in just a few clicks
In our C2M chair configurator you can choose from many shapes and styles of chairs and combine numerous options to create an original piece of furniture for your dining areas. Personalize chairs with corporate colors or upload a customize digital print. Spice up your interior with metal framed chairs, leather dining chairs or dining chairs that perfectly matches and enhances the dining room ambiance.
In our Cool 2 Mix configurator you can combine:
- 8 shape of chair seats
- 6 chair frame options
- 3 shapes of stool seats
- 3 stool frame options
- 10 standard cut outs
- 8 seat surface material options
- Unlimited amount of design possibilities
- Thousands of laminated options
- Endless design options through custom digital print and custom cut outs and engravings
Why choose the Cool 2 Mix chair?
- The chairs are ecologically processed. All decorative C2M chairs are made of beech veneer and are manufactured in accordance with FSC rules. They are free from Formaldehyde (E1-norm) and are finished with water-based stains and lacquers. The beech wood veneer is processed taking into consideration a carefully managed wood solution resulting in lesser wood consumption.
- All chairs have a strong and resistant construction. The metal frame of the C2M chairs is made of a special high resistant tube with high carbon content called ASFROM, making resistance to breakage reach 420 Newton. The chairs have been tested and passed a still weight test of 150 kg/330 lbs.
- Charismatic design. The shapes and frame options of the decorative C2M chairs have been designed in Italy and invented in such a way that all possible combinations result in a unique and elegant piece of furniture.